Top : Cool
Fishing lodges, camps and resorts in Canada: What's Cool - The Top 3%!
7 Cool Links:
- Sunwapta Falls Resort
- The Sunwapta Falls Resort is situated in Canada's Jasper National Park, half way between the world famous Columbia Icefield and historic Jasper Townsite on the Icefields Parkway. Discover the Rockies from the comfort of Sunwapta Falls Resort.
- Pyramid Lake Resort
- Pyramid Lake Resort is one of the very few year round operation outside the Jasper townsite. It is the only commercial development on the shores of breathtakingly beautiful Pyramid Lake, which is itself at the very base of Jasper's landmark, Pyramid Mountain.
- Lake Louise Inn
- Relax and unwind in Canada's favourite mountain playground. Your comfort and enjoyment are our only objective. And whether you visit us during a vacation in the spectacular Canadian Rockies, or join us for a business meeting or retreat, your satisfaction is guaranteed. In fact, we promise you a positive experience that you won't forget.
- Terracana Resort & Chalets
- Nestled in the Mt. Robson Valley between Jasper, Alberta and Prince George, British Columbia. The Robson Valley borders the Jasper National Park and Mt. Robson Provincial Park in the east and the Wells Gray Provincial Park in the south and prestine wilderness in the west. All 19 log chalets or log cottages are situated hillside overlooking the mighty Fraser River, the Rocky Mountains, the Cariboo Mountains and the Monashee Mountains. Privacy and tranquillity is guaranteed
- Fairview Haven
- Need a change from the ice and snow of winter or a place to spend a warm sunny summer that is reasonably priced? Well, here's a fantastic retreat that won't break the bank and where you can watch the eagles soar, the marine life of Swanson Channel, and the evening twinkle of lights from Sidney and Duncan, B.C. From a living room that is wall to wall glass to decks that surround the house, the views are yours to enjoy.
- Almost Heaven Cottages
- A beautiful three bedroom log home located in Cavendish, Prince Edward Island. A few minutes away from all the golf, beaches, restaurants, and amusement parks Cavendish has to offer. This log home is fully furnished with all the comforts of home.
Pages Updated On: 22-Mar-2017 - 12:25:40
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.